What is Quickteller?
This is a platform that offers financial services and allows you to purchase airtime, pay bills, send, receive money and make other financial transactions via the web (www.quickteller.com).
All transactions made are final and cannot be recalled except when evidence is provided of fraudulent activities.
Charges and Fees
Some services on the Quickteller platform would attract a charge
- When using Quickteller, you are liable for all transactions conducted using your personal computer, mobile phone, tablet or other electronic devices, payment card or account. You are therefore obliged to keep all of these safe.
- All passwords must be kept secret. You are responsible for all activities undertaken using your username, associated password, computer and mobile device. You are meant to keep all account information as confidential and keep your device from unauthorized use.
- Quickteller will accept no liability for any illegal and unauthorized use of your payment card, Device, account or any effects that result from these.
- In case your device or payment card is stolen or you find that there is unauthorized access to your payment card or account, you must notify your bank immediately notify your bank so as to restrict transactions on your card and account.
- In case your payment device or payment account is stolen or you find there to be unauthorized access to your Quickteller account, you must immediately log as a ticket on https://help.interswitchgroup.com/
- If you query any purchase or withdrawal done on your account or card, you will be required to provide evidence that this transaction was effected without your authorization and such transaction will be investigated by the Fraud Team of quickteller once you log in a ticket to https://help.interswitchgroup.com/
How to pay your Startimes Bills Using the Quickteller Website
Quickteller is one the fastest method used to pay Satellite TV channels in Nigeria.
Startimes is also among the top best and popular Satellite TV channels in Nigeria.
This article shows you how to simply pay for Startimes subscription using Quickteller.
There are many ways to pay for your Startimes subscriptions, and these are divided into two classes, the Online methods and offline methods. Here is how to pay for your Startimes packages on Quickteller website.
This method is much simpler as it is smarter. Using the Quickteller website will afford you not going to banks and queuing up, saving you both time and energy.
Follow the steps below:
- All you need to do is to hold your MasterCard and smart card.
- Make sure your startimes decoder is on before making any payment
- Launch your Smartphone or PC browser
- Visit Quickteller Startimes portal www.quickteller.com/starTimes
- Select your choice of Startimes bouquet packages
- Now enter your Smart card number, email and phone number
- Click on continue
- You will see displayed on the screen, the DStv subscriber’s name
- Confirm that your smartcard number was filled correctly.
- Click PAY
- Click on your debit card type that is Interswitch, Verve or MasterCard.
- Enter your card details. These are your Card Number, Expiry Date as seen on your debit card, and CVV (the three-digit found at the back of the card).
- Click PAY
- Enter your Token code (GTB), or your ATM PIN for other banks.
After the transaction is completed, Startimes recognizes any payment made immediately. Your Startimes account will be credited and activated within 2 to 7 minutes and you will be able to view it again.
This method is proven to be one of the fastest online, you really don’t have to stress yourself while paying up.
Note: Quickteller will charge a token fee of N100 for this transaction
How to pay Startimes subscription with Quickteller app
Asides paying your Startimes subscription using the Quickteller online website, you can also pay using the Quickteller app. The app is available on all platform, Android phones, iPhones, Windows phones.
Follow the steps below to use the Quickteller App
- Download the Quickteller app for Android and iPhone.
- At the top of the app, go to ‘category’
- Now tap on Pay bills
- Select cable tv bills from the available options
- Click on startimes payments
- Select the subscription plan you want to pay for
- Enter your smartcard number and tap on Next
- Enter your debit card details and tap PAY
After this transaction is completed and confirmed, your Startimes subscription will be restored in a couple of minutes.
Note: The fee of 100 Naira also applies here.
Many prefer paying for their StartTimes subscription using the Quickteller website than the Quickteller app. It is reportedly safe, faster and secured!
How to use Quickteller with ATM Card
- Go to the nearest ATM Machine that Supports Quickteller Service
- Insert your ATM card
- Input your 4-digit PIN and press Enter
- Select your bank account type e.g. Savings or Current
- Select the ‘Quickteller’ option from the ATM menu screen
- Select ‘Pay Bills’ from the Quickteller menu list on the ATM screen
- Select ‘Others’
- Enter the code ‘240534’ and Press ‘PROCEED’
- Enter ‘Smart Card Number’ e.g. 23xxxxxxxxxxx and Press ‘PROCEED’
Upon completion of this process, you will receive a confirmation page indicating the subscription was successful.
The online Quickteller payments and the ATM Quickteller payments are both viable and can be used by StartTimes subscribers in Nigeria for their monthly subscriptions. The Quickteller payments service is available across the 32 cities that StarTimes has covered.
Failed Transactions and Reversals
In case of a failed transaction whereby the user is debited for a transaction but does not receive its value. You are to send your details to https://help.interswitchgroup.com/for resolution
These details include the user’s mobile number, transaction amount, transaction date, transaction type and any other detail that would enable Quickteller to resolve your issue.
Quickteller liaises with the financial institution, Telecommunication Company or merchant in question so as to reverse the said sum as soon as possible.