Matt Barnet is an American reality TV star. Furthermore, he came to the spotlight through reality TV show “Love is Blind”. Moreover, in the show, he seems to find himself a partner! But, who is he? What did he do before? Learn about them all, as well as, other fun facts on Matt in this article down below!
|Full Name||Matt Barnett|
|Age||28 Years Old|
|Net Worth||$150k Approx|
|Profession/Job||Reality TV Star/Engineer|
10 Facts on Matt Barnett
- Matt Barnett (Born on October 23rd of 1991) is an American reality TV star and an engineer. Furthermore, he was born in Powder Springs, Georgia, USA. Moreover, for October of 2020, he will be 29 years old.
- Likewise, he holds an American nationality. In fact, he comes from a White ethnic background.
- Moving on to his childhood, he grew up in Powder Springs with his family. However, the names of his parents remain unknown for now.
- The fun-loving reality star seems to love comic books and video games. Furthermore, he seems to be a dog person!
- Moreover, he seems to love traveling around the world. In fact, back in 2018, he traveled all over Europ according to his posts on Instagram.
- But, most of his personal info remains elusive for his followers. This includes his educational background.
- Focusing on his love life, he seems to be dating a fellow “Love is Blind” contestant, Amber Pike. However, they keep their relationship in a tight watch.
- Nevertheless, going back to the past, his former love affairs remains hidden from the world. What’s more, the identity of his ex-girlfriends remains shrouded in mystery.
- As of 2020, he holds an approximated net worth of $150k. Furthermore, he managed to earn his wealth thanks to his career as an engineer and a reality TV star.
- Moving on, his estimated salary is around $100k as a participant in a reality show. Moreover, his salary as an engineer is approximately $85k annually.