Laura Jarrett is a lawyer and journalist. She is the news reporter at CNN. She co-hosts Early Start with Christine Romans. Similarly, she was an Articles Selection co-chair at Harvard Law School for Harvard Journal of Law and Gender. She has published her articles on gender, violence, and law.
Her mother Valerie is an American businesswoman & former government official. She was the senior advisor of US President Barack Obama. Laura has worked as a law clerk for Honorable Rebecca Pallmeyer.
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Parents||William Jarrett and Valerie Jarrett|
|Education||Harvard Law School|
10 facts on Laura Jarrett
- Laura Jarrett has not disclosed her exact date of birth and year but she seems to be in her 30-35 years.
- Laura is 5 feet 6 inches tall and has a decent weight. She has black hair and brown eyes.
- Jarrett is born to American parents so she is of American nationality.
- Laura is the daughter of William Jarrett and Valerie Jarrett. Her grandparents are James E. Bowman and Barbara Bowman. Similarly, her great-grandparents are Robert Rochon Taylor, Laura Dorothy Vaughn, James Edward Bowman Sr., and Dorothy Bowman.
- Jarrett does not have any siblings as she is the only child of William and Valerie.
- She has not disclosed her exact earnings, salary, and net worth. Jarrett might make huge earnings from her work.
- Laura is currently married to Tony Balkissoon. They walked down the aisle in the year 2012. They do not have any children.
- She attended Harvard Law School and graduated in the year 2010.
- Her Instagram account has 13k followers and she made her first post on 30th January 2017. Likewise, she has 67.1k followers on her Twitter account. She joined Twitter in November 2011.
- Jarrett has around 2k followers on her Facebook account. Her Facebook account was made on 10th November 2016. Other than that, she is not on YouTube and TikTok.