Kathryn Adams Limbaugh is a celebrity spouse known for being the wife of Rush Limbaugh. Her husband Rush is a radio personality known for hosting the show The Rush Limbaugh Show.
Rush has been inducted in the National Radio Hall of Fame & National Association of Broadcasters Hall of Fame. Kathryn is known to be a party planner. She is from Florida. Kathryn and Rush dated for three years before getting married in 2010. She has not disclosed much about her life and is mostly known for being the fourth wife of Rush.
|Name||Kathryn Adams Limbaugh|
|Birthday||19th December 1976|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
10 facts on Kathryn Adams Limbaugh
- Kathryn Adams Limbaugh was born on 19th December 1976. She is 43 years old at present.
- Kathryn is 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs around 56 kg. She has blonde hair and brown eyes.
- Limbaugh was born in Massachusetts, United States, and belongs to American nationality.
- She is the daughter of Richard Rogers. Her mother’s name is not known. Similarly, it is not known whether she has any siblings or not.
- Her net worth and earnings are not known. She shares the net worth of her husband Rush which is $600 million. He earns $85 million as an average salary.
- Kathryn is married to Rush Limbaugh on 5th June 2010. She is his fourth wife. They do not have any children yet.
- Her husband Rush was previously married to Marta Maranda Fitzgerald, Michelle Sixta Wennerholm, and Roxy Maxine McNeely.
- Kathryn has not disclosed her education details. It is known that she is a college graduate.
- Limbaugh does not have a Wikipedia page. But her information is available on our website. You may read about her age, parents, height, husband, and more.
- Kathryn is a private person when it comes to her life. She is not active on social media as well. She does not have Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and TikTok accounts.