Ali Hadji-Heshmati is 17 years old George in the Netflix series Lockwood & Co. Ali is a British actor known for Bad Education.
Netflix’s new 8-episode series Lockwood & Co. is a British supernatural detective action thriller movie.
The movie is based on the book of Jonathan Stroud’s book series Lockwood & Co. The movie is directed by Joe Cornish.
The movie is based in London in an alternate universe where London is overrun by ghosts that appeared out of nowhere in the 1980s and have been haunting and taking the lives of many people.
But the problem is only children and teenagers can see the ghosts and now are forced to fight the enemy for ghost fighting agencies in London.
Among the adult-staffed corporate agencies, a small group of teenagers started their own agency Lockwood & Co. operated by two boys and a girl.
The three teenagers are free from the supervision of adults and financial motives and are part of a destiny that will change the course of history.
The movie stars Ruby Stokes, Cameron Chapman, Michael Clarke, and more for this Netflix series.
Ali Hadji-Heshmati Plays George In The Series
Ali Hadji-Heshmati plays 17 years old George Karim in the Netflix series. Ali is a British film and television actor.
Although Ali has not said that out loud about his age, looking at him, he looks in his early 20s. Like him, his cast members also have different ages than their characters.
Cameron Chapman, who plays Anthony Lockwood, is 20 years but his character’s age is 18. Likewise, Ruby Stokes, who acts as Lucy Carlyle, is 22 this year. But she portrays a 16-year-old kid.
Heshmati was born in London, United Kingdom, to a Muslim family. He is also a part-time student at the University of Oxford studying English literature. Heshmati is known for his roles in tv series such as Alex Rider, Holby City, and Bad Education.
In his childhood, Heshmati always wanted to be an astronaut, but he ended up joining the drama due to a girl he fancied. Since then, he has always wanted to act as much as possible.
The actor only started his acting career in 2020. Currently, his role as George has made him extremely popular.
Besides acting on the silver screen, he has also worked in theatres for plays such as Little Shop of Horrors and Pride and Prejudice. His movie credit includes Calais and L’Eglise.
Facts About Ali Hadji-Heshmati
- Ali Hadji-Heshmati is a British citizen who was born to a Muslim family. He is also a part-time student at the University of Oxford studying English literature.
- Though he may look young and has played the role of a late teenager both in Bad Education and Lockwood & Co., Heshmati is more than 20 years old. But he does look quite young for his early 20s.
- The actor dreamed to an astronaut when he was young. But as they say, love makes people blind, s girl he fancied asked him to do school play with him. After that, he came to love acting.
- Ali has only begun acting in 2020. He worked in Tv series such as Alex Rider, Holby City and Bad Education.
- Heshmati wants to work with the A24 project, the entertainment company because he finds their movies original and brilliant.
- The actor listens to the music before doing any role as that helps him to focus on the character.
- His favorite band is The Beatles and his favorite movies are The Incredibles, Le Quatre Cent Coers, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and others.