How can I have fun in reading?
6 Tips to Make Reading Fun,Not Frustrating
- Fun Rule #1: Read the right books.
- Fun Rule #2: Let kids choose their own books.
- Fun Rule #3: Go beyond the (traditional) book.
- Fun Rule #4: Create a totally awesome reading area.
- Fun Rule #5: Be a little naughty.
- Fun Rule #6: Don’t ignore the elephant.
How can I enjoy my life book?
5 Books to Read to Help You Enjoy Life
- “Miracles Now” by Gabrielle Bernstein.
- “The Happiness Project” by Gretchen Rubin.
- “Quiet” by Susan Cain.
- “The Magnolia Story” by Chip Gaines, Joanna Gaines, and Mark Dagostino.
- “O’s Little Book of Happiness” by O, The Oprah Magazine.